The Republic of Alduria

Full Version: Official Messages to the President of the Republic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This thread will contain official messages from the Government to the President of the Republic
Mr. President,

I am pleased to present to you the following bills for your consideration which have passed Parliament:

B-001: Constitutional Amendment to Secure Liberties Act: This bill awaits your approval or disapproval. Per Article 85, these amendments to the Constitution may only come into force upon your Signature.

B-002: The Diplomatic Mission Establishment Act, 1673: This bill awaits your approval or request for Parliament to reconsider under Article 19 of the Constitution.

Sincerely,

[Image: r0Tkrvd.png]
Prime Minister
Mr. President,

I am pleased to present to you the following bills for your consideration which have passed Parliament:

B-003: Marriage Equality Act
B-004: Marijuana Legalization Act

Sincerely,

Prime Minister
Mr. President,

I am pleased to present to you the following bill for your consideration which has passed Parliament:

B-005: Statutory Instruments Act

Sincerely,

Prime Minister
Mr. President,

I am pleased to present to you the following bill for your consideration which has passed Parliament:

B-007: Free Education for Our Heroes Act

I further inform you that Parliament has reconsidered B-006, as constitutionally required in light of your veto of that bill. Parliament has passed the bill again, not withstanding your objections, and it has been enacted into law.

Sincerely,

Prime Minister
Mr. President,

B-008: Criminal Code Act
B-009: THE ALDURIA FOUNDATION ACT, 1673

Sincerely,

Prime Minister
Mr. President,

B-011: Alduria-Benacia Foundation Act, 1674

Sincerely,

Prime Minister
Mr. President,

B-012: THE WATER CRISIS ACT, 1674 
B-013: THE CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT ACT, 1674

Sincerely,

Prime Minister
Mr. President,

B-014: THE ORDER AND DECORATIONS ACT, 1674

Sincerely,

Prime Minister
Mr. President,

B-015: National Defense Authorization Act, 1674
B-016: National Defense Contribution Act, 1674 

Sincerely,

Prime Minister
Pages: 1 2