Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notices and Announcements from the Department of Justice
All important notices, communiques, and announcements from the Department of State shall be posted in this thread.
LETTER FROM PRIME MINISTER VELEZ TO SECRETARY OF JUSTICE, DR. BERNADETTE LAVOY
Dr. LeVoy,

Under Article 30 of the Constitution of Alduria, I hereby delegate to you certain powers of my office to grant you greater authority to issue orders and directives to law enforcement agencies to address the growing acts of terrorism against citizens of the Republic until further notice. These powers include the powers to issue directives directly to local and regional law enforcement agencies, as well as greater authority to direct the activities of national law enforcement agencies to protect our citizens and our churches, and to bring the perpetrators of these violent acts to justice under the fullest extent of the law. My office and, indeed, the entire Government of the Republic remain committed to providing the Department of Justice and all law enforcement agencies our full support during this difficult time. If there are any further resources that you or your department need, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I repose great confidence in your abilities as Justice Secretary, and also repose great trust in the abilities of our brave men and women in law enforcement throughout the Republic to end this violence, and bring all terrorists and their accomplaces to justice.

It is so ordered,

Signed,

[Image: r0Tkrvd.png]
Prime Minister
Alfonso Velez, MP
Liberty and Democracy Party
Leader of the Opposition
CEO of 4Hire and Velez Investments
Former Prime Minister of The Republic of Alduria (1672-1682)