Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immigration Form: David Neil Collins
OOC Information About You
----------------------------------

What is your name? (What is the name we should call you OOC? This is where you tell us.)
CTHuskyMan

Discord Tag Name: (If you have a Discord tag name, please put it here. EX: @eddyplolz#1987)
Unknown

Micronational Citizenships Held By You: (Please use this space to list any and all citizenships you hold in other Micran nations. If you do not hold any, please write "None".)
None

Information About Your Aldurian Character

Your Character's Full Name: (Your character's name. Please note that Alduria has a mix of cultures, please consider names that originate from these cultures when creating your character.)
David Neil Collins

Age of Character: (How old is your character?)

Other Micronational Citizenships: (If your Aldurian character has other micronational citizenships, please list them here.)
None

Avatar: (Whose picture will you be using as the representation of your character?)
Phil Collins

Aldurian State of Residence: (Pick your Aldurian state of residence. Here's a list of them.)
Mondego

Biography: (Please provide a brief biography of your character.)
Biography and other information forthcoming.

Political Details About Your Character

Political Affiliation: (What is your character's political affiliation? You can find information about the Aldurian political parties here.)
Liberty & Democracy Party (Center to center-right)

Political Views: (Use this space to explain further your character's political views, if needed. This is helpful to use if you are starting out as a politician and want to shape your character's main political narratives, pet issues, and previous political record.)
Unknown

Affirmation of Loyalty
"I, David Neil Collins], hereby affirm that I absolutely wish to become citizen of the Republic of Alduria; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of Alduria against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of Alduria when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Aldurian Armed Forces when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion."

Yes.
Hey, we no longer use these forums for the game. We have moved exclusively to the Discord server and to MicrasWiki.

Follow these steps:
  1. Join the Discord server here: https://discord.gg/JJnrXa9;
  2. Get your Alduro-Wechua citizenship role in #public-reaction-roles by clicking on the green checkmark at the top of the channel. (don't forget to grab your other roles too).
  3. Follow the prompts in #aw-reaction-roles to finish the citizenship process.
  4. Create a MicrasWiki account by registering in Hub.MN community forum. You will use the same login info in the forum to log into MicrasWiki.
  5. Add your username to the List of Participants: https://micras.org/wiki/index.php?title=Alduria-Wechua#List_of_Participants.
  6. Create a biography for your character in MicrasWiki: Here's a template you can mercilessly copy and paste from: https://micras.org/wiki/index.php?title=Mahdi_Vossoughi