Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOA (Leave of Absence) NOTICE THREAD
Dealing with some personal issues this week, really need to unplug for a couple days.

I expect to be back this weekend. Smile

In the meantime, feel free to private message me on Discord - that will be the fastest way to reach me and get a reply.
Excuse my ignorance, what is Discord?
(05-03-2019, 03:41 PM)Augusto Wrote: Excuse my ignorance, what is Discord?

No worries, my friend! Always glad to help you.  Big Grin

Discord is a program that you can download here. It's for text and voice chat. It's the main method of communication nowadays in Micras.
Wow thanks, I am a bit outdated, feeling rusty...
I am officially back!  Big Grin
I will be on vacation in the Outer Banks of NC next week starting on Sunday May 19 thru Saturday 25th.

I will be available still, but I may be intermittent. The election will carry on as planned. Smile
Descansa my friend!
Augusto Benavides
Secretary of State
Might be around less for the next few days. I'm going to try to disconnect a bit and relax after a crazy week/month. Hope to resume the campaign trail on Monday and will make a post at some point between today and tomorrow to keep things going.
Alfonso Velez, MP
Liberty and Democracy Party
Leader of the Opposition
CEO of 4Hire and Velez Investments
Former Prime Minister of The Republic of Alduria (1672-1682)
(05-14-2019, 03:19 PM)Alduria Wrote: I will be on vacation in the Outer Banks of NC next week starting on Sunday May 19 thru Saturday 25th.

I will be available still, but I may be intermittent. The election will carry on as planned. Smile

Officially back from vacation!
I had a quite relaxing LOA, definitively needed the time to meditate.

I am back and ready to work.
Augusto Benavides
Secretary of State