Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2nd Aldurian General Elections [1678 / Nov 2019]
It's Election Day in Alduria!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Woohoo! A couple of things:
  • Join us for the release of results on our Discord serverhttps://discord.gg/ADyRCuH
  • The official results shall be posted in the forum later today or early tomorrow, Mon Nov 11.
  • I want to thank everyone that participated in this election, the level of quality of events and speeches was high. I was impressed with the efforts of everyone involved. Now, after this election is over I want to have a Q&A like we did at the last one where I take in feedback on how to improve for the next elections. Please think of new ideas or specific ways I can improve moving forward to share in that Q&A.
  • Possible spoiler alert, but a heads up: - There's going to be a second round for President. - Candidates will get to campaign for three more days. The second round of the presidential election shall be held over Wed Nov 13 and Fri Nov 15, with results on Saturday Nov 16. There will be a break in between where campaigns can take a break and reassess how they will campaign in the second round. Parties and candidates that did not advance to the second round can endorse a candidate - whether that's negotiated or a deal is struck with someone... you can sort that out for yourselves.  You'd announce that at a campaign event during the election, the form of that announcement is up to you.
  • Due to my recent health issues, I will be doing a relatively pared-down results chat today where I will release the results here first and then later post in the forums. I will provide an analysis later on (Mon or Tues) of the results. Normally, the election live results chat takes up my entire day and I'd like to rest and get ready to go back to work tomorrow.
  • This brings me to my next point - at some point soon, I will be looking for someone to be a Co-Administrator of Alduria, someone who will help me administer the simulation, create news content and new political scenarios, and aid in moderating the forums and the Discord server. This also includes approving/handling citizenship applications (mainly checking to preserve canon and weed out anything crazy, maintain realism). I will announce further details on getting a Co-Administrator to help soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2nd Aldurian General Elections [1678 / Nov 2019] - by Alduria - 11-10-2019, 04:42 PM