Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask Questions About Alduria Here!
This thread is a place for people to ask for details about Alduria that has not been covered.

We encourage people to ask questions and answer them to the best of their ability! If there's no answer, then that is a prime opportunity for development. Smile

Don't expect questions to be answered right away, of course. Try to keep your questions to one post, written concisely.
Are we allowed to create multiple newspapers/press outlets, or are we limited to one per character?
Alfonso Velez, MP
Liberty and Democracy Party
Leader of the Opposition
CEO of 4Hire and Velez Investments
Former Prime Minister of The Republic of Alduria (1672-1682)
(04-22-2019, 11:52 AM)Alfonso Velez Wrote: Are we allowed to create multiple newspapers/press outlets, or are we limited to one per character?

You are welcome to create as many as you would like! No limits on this. Smile
Are there any resources/threads/etc. that have a general overview of the history of Micras and its major players all in one place? I waltzed around the Micras wiki but still I feel that there are great gaps in my knowledge of the world of wider Micras and its current situation/history.
Alfonso Velez, MP
Liberty and Democracy Party
Leader of the Opposition
CEO of 4Hire and Velez Investments
Former Prime Minister of The Republic of Alduria (1672-1682)
(04-24-2019, 08:27 AM)Alfonso Velez Wrote: Are there any resources/threads/etc. that have a general overview of the history of Micras and its major players all in one place? I waltzed around the Micras wiki but still I feel that there are great gaps in my knowledge of the world of wider Micras and its current situation/history.

Sadly, there isn't a big article or a central repository of that history anywhere. It's hard to do considering how nations rise and fall in the span of weeks sometimes, and how creators of nations don't always honor the past or the circumstances of their nations in Micras and often disregard past history.

The best way to do this is to throw your questions on Micran history in the Discord server. There's tons of people in that server that have been involved in Micras since 2000! (I myself have been involved since 2002.) Don't be shy to ask questions in the server! It'll be your best bet, tbh.
Trying to figure this out....what freakin' year is it (numerically)?
(11-09-2019, 03:08 AM)FairBol Wrote: Trying to figure this out....what freakin' year is it (numerically)?

The year is 1678 AN, but for comparison purposes, it is now  (2019) like in RL. One RL month = one IG year, roughly.