Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order 026: Diplomatic Appointments, II
[Image: xcQDFX1.png]
Transitional Government of the Republic of Alduria
ORDER 026
------------------------------------------------------
Quote:Pursuant to my authority as President of the Republic of Alduria, and the provisions of the Constitution of Alduria, I hereby promulgate the following:

SECTION I. Plenipotentiary Ambassador appointments.
The Cabinet of Alduria, having consulted with the Secretary of State and the other diplomatic officials of the Department of State, appoint the following Aldurians to serve as AMBASSADOR PLENIPOTENTIARIES OF THE REPUBLIC, with high regard for their skill and desire to serve honorably and with respect to their corresponding hosts, and hereby commissioned by this Government with establishing the Aldurian diplomatic missions in their corresponding hosts' capital:
  1. Ambassador Plenipotentiary for the Republic of Alduria to the Tsardom of Phokland shall be George Lambros, with the full faith and credit of this Government.
  2. Ambassador Plenipotentiary for the Republic of Alduria to the Jingdaoese Empire shall be Manuela Cobre, with the full faith and credit of this Government.
  3. Ambassador Plenipotentiary for the Republic of Alduria to the Kingdom of Novum England shall be Jean-Charles Beaugendre, with the full faith and credit of this Government.
  4. Ambassador Plenipotentiary for the Republic of Alduria to the Batavian Confederation shall be Ignacio Hereford, with the full faith and credit of this Government.

SIGNED,
Alejandro Campos
President of the Republic of Alduria.
Countersigned,

NATALIA COTILLA.
Prime Minister.
Natalia Cotilla
1st Prime Minister of the Republic of Alduria
National-Liberal Alliance