Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Aldurian Citizenship Form
In case the citizenship application form above does not work for you, feel free to use the one below!

You can copy and paste this application into a new thread, using the name of your Caputian character as the title of the new thread. It'll make it easy for people to track and refer back, and it could even be useful to you should you want to update the application with new biographical details. Smile

Quote:OOC Information About You
What is your name? (What is the name we should call you OOC? This is where you tell us.)

Discord Tag Name: (If you have a Discord tag name, please put it here. EX: @eddyplolz#1987)

Micronational Citizenships Held By You: (Please use this space to list any and all citizenships you hold in other Micran nations. If you do not hold any, please write "None".)

Information About Your Aldurian Character
Your Character's Full Name: (Your character's name. Please note that Alduria has a mix of cultures, please consider names that originate from these cultures when creating your character.)

Age of Character: (How old is your character?)

Other Micronational Citizenships: (If your Aldurian character has other micronational citizenships, please list them here.)

Avatar: (Whose picture will you be using as the representation of your character?)

Aldurian State of Residence: (Pick your Aldurian state of residence. Here's a list of them.)

Biography: (Please provide a brief biography of your character.)

Political Details About Your Character
Political Affiliation: (What is your character's political affiliation? You can find information about the Aldurian political parties here.)

Political Views: (Use this space to explain further your character's political views, if needed. This is helpful to use if you are starting out as a politician and want to shape your character's main political narratives, pet issues, and previous political record.)

Affirmation of Loyalty
"I, [NAME OF YOUR ALDURIAN CHARACTER], hereby affirm that I absolutely wish to become citizen of the Republic of Alduria; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of Alduria against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of Alduria when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Aldurian Armed Forces when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion."

Code:
[quote][b]OOC Information About You[/b]

What is your name? [i](What is the name we should call you OOC? This is where you tell us.)[/i]

Discord Tag Name: [i](If you have a Discord tag name, please put it here. EX: @eddyplolz#1987)[/i]

Micronational Citizenships Held By You: [i](Please use this space to list any and all citizenships you hold in other Micran nations. If you do not hold any, please write "None".)[/i]

[b]Information About Your Aldurian Character[/b]

Your Character's Full Name: [i](Your character's name. Please note that Alduria has a mix of cultures, please consider names that originate from these cultures when creating your character.)[/i]

Age of Character: [i](How old is your character?)[/i]

Other Micronational Citizenships: [i](If your Aldurian character has other micronational citizenships, please list them here.)[/i]

Avatar: [i](Whose picture will you be using as the representation of your character?)[/i]

Aldurian State of Residence: [i](Pick your Aldurian state of residence. [url=https://www.alduria.cc/forumdisplay.php?fid=32]Here's a list of them[/url].)[/i]

Biography: [i](Please provide a brief biography of your character.)[/i][b]Political Details About Your Character[/b]

Political Affiliation: [i](What is your character's political affiliation? You can find information about the Aldurian political parties here.)[/i]

Political Views: [i](Use this space to explain further your character's political views, if needed. This is helpful to use if you are starting out as a politician and want to shape your character's main political narratives, pet issues, and previous political record.)

[/i][b]Affirmation of Loyalty[/b]

[i]"I, [color=#E74C3C][NAME OF YOUR ALDURIAN CHARACTER][/color], hereby affirm that I absolutely wish to become citizen of the Republic of Alduria; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of Alduria against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of Alduria when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Aldurian Armed Forces when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion."[/i][/quote]