Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Government Post Openings (OOC Post)
This post is to be considered Out of Character and not to be referenced In Character

Hi all,

Given the current size of our simulation, I wanted to extend to everyone, no matter what party you current play, the opportunity of participating as a Minister on the Cabinet. If you are interested (and provided Ed has no objection), we'll just create a Cabinet character to you who will play as an L&D or NC MP (depending on which folio you pick). The short of it is--I'd love to have people participate in this simulation in more active ways if they wish, even if they aren't on the Government. I also think it'd be good for Alduria if we have active members on the Cabinet rather than the majority of them being NPCs.

The way I'd see it, there's no problem with you continuing to have an opposition character as your "main character" as long as there was an OOC understanding that your IC Government Character would behave in line with what a Government minister would in terms of voting and secrecy (for that Government character only).

Currently, we have the following positions available:

Secretary of State
Secretary of Defense
Secretary of Finance
Secretary of Justice

State, Defense, and Finance would be L&D Characters and Justice would be New Center. 

If you're interested, just PM me or grab me on discord. Thanks! Smile
Alfonso Velez, MP
Liberty and Democracy Party
Leader of the Opposition
CEO of 4Hire and Velez Investments
Former Prime Minister of The Republic of Alduria (1672-1682)
SecState has been reclaimed--but everything else is still available! Smile
Alfonso Velez, MP
Leader of the Opposition
SecState is available again--but any post other than SecInt is free for anyone! Remember, you don't have to be L&D to take on a Cabinet role--you can create an alt. There are many exciting scenarios coming up soon that will play out in Cabinet--so now's a great time to jump in!
Alfonso Velez, MP
Leader of the Opposition