Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[2nd Aldurian Parliament] Parliamentary Sign-In & Oath of Office
To sign in to the 2nd Aldurian Parliament, please reply to this post with the following information:

Quote:Name of Character:
Political Party Affiliation:
Representing the State Of:

I, NAME, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Alduria against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

Code:
[quote][b]Name of Character[/b]:
[b]Political Party Affiliation[/b]:
[b]Representing the State Of[/b]:

I, NAME, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Alduria against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
[/quote]
Quote:Name of Character: Alfonso Velez
Political Party Affiliation: Liberty & Democracy Party
Representing the State Of: Aldurian Capital District

I, Alfonso Velez, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Alduria against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
Alfonso Velez, MP
Liberty and Democracy Party
Leader of the Opposition
CEO of 4Hire and Velez Investments
Former Prime Minister of The Republic of Alduria (1672-1682)
Name of Character: Marco Zimmer
Political Party Affiliation: DFLP
Representing the State Of: Valenciana

I, Marco Zimmer, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Alduria against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
Marco Zimmer MP
MP for Valenciana (1678-)
Leader of the DSP (1678-)
Prime Minister of Alduria (1682-)
Former Deputy Prime Minister (1678-1682)
Quote:Name of Character: Atanasio Paredes
Political Party Affiliation: Aldurian National Alliance
Representing the State Of: Mondego

I, Atanasio Paredes, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Alduria against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
Atanasio Paredes
Leader of the Aldurian National Alliance
MP for Mondego
(formerly of the National-Liberal Alliance)
(bio; wiki)
NPC: Camille Belmont, ANA candidate for the Presidency
Quote:Name of Character: Robert Beaumont
Political Party Affiliation: Aldurian National Alliance
Representing the State Of: Napoleon

I, Robert Beaumont, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Alduria against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
Quote:Name of Character: Yakim Beg
Political Party Affiliation: Euran Destiny Party
Representing the State Of: Valoria

I, Yakim Beg, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Alduria against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.