Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order 039: Aldurian Defense
[Image: UjHukrF.png]
Government of the Republic of Alduria
President Gerhardt Eugen Seydlitz

ORDER 039

Quote:Pursuant to my authority as President of the Republic of Alduria, and the provisions of the Constitution of Alduria, I hereby promulgate the following:

ARTICLE I. Defense of the Republic.

Section 1. Terms of enlistment for service in the Aldurian Armed Forces are hereby extended, until otherwise directed, for the duration of the emergency and until declared termination thereof, in accordance with Section IV of Order 18. 

Section 2. All territorial waters of the Republic are declared defensive sea areas in accordance with Section VII of Order 18.

Section 3. Mobilization, increased operational readiness, and increased defense condition of the Aldurian Armed Forces, and its reserve units, are hereby ordered.

ARTICLE II. Civil Defense of the Republic.

Section 1.  Mobilization and increased operational readiness of the Aldurian Civil Defense Corps, and its reserve units, are hereby ordered. Authority is granted to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, over responsibility and authority for the recruiting, training, organization, and control of the Aldurian Civil Defense Corps, in accordance with Section IV of Order 08.

Section 2. Offenses alleged to have been committed by members of the Aldurian Civil Defense Corps while on duty may be submitted to the proper criminal courts of Alduria in accordance with the law, in accordance with Section V of Order 08.

Section 3. Possession of weapons by members of the Aldurian Civil Defense Corps is granted, subject to regulations issued by the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, in accordance with Section VI of Order 08.

SIGNED,

SEYDLITZ
President of the Republic of Alduria.
Countersigned,

[Image: r0Tkrvd.png]
Prime Minister
Alfonso Velez, MP
Liberty and Democracy Party
Leader of the Opposition
CEO of 4Hire and Velez Investments
Former Prime Minister of The Republic of Alduria (1672-1682)