Immigration Form: Yakim Beg
Quote:OOC Information About You
What is your name? Ardy    

Discord Tag Name: Continuator#4563

Micronational Citizenships Held By You: Constancia

Information About Your Aldurian Character
Your Character's Full Name: Agha Yakim Aarash Parizad Salehrad Beg

Age of Character: 58 (born 1613)

Other Micronational Citizenships: Strenuously denies being an servant of the Khan of Raspur

Aldurian State of Residence: Asuara

Biography: What is there to say of Yakim Beg that can be said safely? For even in the shadows of the family compound the eyes and ears of his Fidai (pledged ones) are ever vigilant. Let us instead be content to praise him. Praise his sagacity, praise his philanthropy, praise his devotion and praise his piety. It is said that all heaven and earth rejoiced on the day of his birth beneath the shadow of the holy mountain Zardkuh and animals and kuls came from many parsangs around, across the terrible and cursed obsidian desert, to render homage at the cradle into which the divine youth was placed by his loving parents and their attendants. There are those who say many scurrilous things about the holy Sahib, but it is enough to say that even before he found the Pure Path to Oneness with Zurvan, blessed above all is the Highest Divinity, he travelled the lonely roads with the innumerable caravans crisscrossing our scorched continent, learning humility as he witnessed the sufferings of the poor and wretched survivors of the great calamity which befell the Sublime State of the Kapavs. Even though sorely tempted during his career as a far-wandering merchant, he never once did stray from the duties of righteousness as laid out in the sacred scriptures. Orthodoxy has ever been his watchword, obedience to the immutable will of Zurvan his one desire. The restoration of the Sublime State is his one true desire, and the path to this is through the reconstruction of the Harmonious Society, not through force and coercion, but by love and reasoned persuasion, as the Babkhan forefathers indisputably intended by their rightly guided lives, as recorded in the sacred texts of the good religion, faithfully preserved and restored by the Continuators, of whom the venerable Agha Sahib Yakim Beg is but one humble example.  

Political Details About Your Character
Political Affiliation: Yakim Beg would not suffer to hear himself described as the "leader" of the Euran Destiny Party, instead it is fair to say that he is gracious with his time and favour for those who humbly supplicate him with requests for guidance during these vexing times of great change. If the seekers of knowledge happen to aggregate together and form a movement, and from a movement form a political party, then it is nought but the will of Zurvan which has made it so. It is not the place of humble Yakim Beg to question providence.
Political Views: Long experience has taught Yakim Beg that the surest path to survival on the Euran continent is a veneration for obedience, hierarchy, and family. The Harmonious Society and the Sublime State can only be attained through selfless dedication to this precept. Yakim Beg disdains political labels as tawdry things, unworthy of such who would aspire to serve Zurvan through serving the community. Rather than seek to define himself through the appellations of left or right, which are meaningless in the Euran context, Yakim Beg instead seeks to cultivate righteousness amongst the seekers of knowledge. Ancient and noble Alkhiva is now a home for many races, and while there are some inconsiderate and hotheaded who oppose this as a corruption of essential Euran purity, the wise Yakim Beg rejects this and rather considers the refugees who have cast themselves upon the Euran shore to be a necessary transfusion on blood given to a dying man. Yakim Beg, with humbled reverence for the judgement of the almighty, considers it therefore his duty to teach to these newcomers, if they will accept his learning - imperfect as it is, the ways of this very Eura upon which they now propose to build their destiny.

Affirmation of Loyalty"I, Yakim Beg, hereby affirm that I absolutely wish to become citizen of the Republic of Alduria; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of Alduria against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of Alduria when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Aldurian Armed Forces when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion."
Welcome to Alduria!

YOUR CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION IS APPROVED.