Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statement on the 1682 Election Results
Quote:Good afternoon.

The people have spoken, and while we made some impressive gains in this election, we must recognize that we have fallen short. We hoped to form a government, we hoped to implement an agenda of progress, prosperity, and security. But we fell quite short of the goal.

I must recognize my mistakes, my deeds. As the leader of this party, I must take full responsibility. The media painted false narratives that distracted people from hearing our message. I wasn’t able to cut through the lies and the distractions. I wasn’t able to cut through the veil of deceit.

I hereby announce my resignation as leader of the Aldurian National Alliance.

I ask the members of this party to continue the good work of building an agenda that can bring Alduria together.

This agenda should be unapologetic about the role a good government should play to make our country stronger and our people more prosperous. This agenda should also be righteous in the desire to defend the nation against all enemies, foreign and domestic. And this agenda should be determined in preserving our values and our principles as a society of good people.

Thank you, and may God save Our Republic.
Soraya Hoseini
Aldurian National Alliance
MP from the Baatharzi Autonomous Region
(Previously played: Robert Beaumont until May 12, 2020)