Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order 011: Termination of Pregnancies
[Image: xcQDFX1.png]

Transitional Government of the Republic of Alduria

ORDER 011

------------------------------------------------------

Quote:Pursuant to my authority as President of the Republic of Alduria, and the provisions of the Constitution of Alduria, I hereby promulgate the following:CONSIDERING that the termination of a pregnancy is an act that carries great risks and serious consequences for the health of women, and bring damage to the birth and natural growth of the population,

SECTION I. Termination of Pregnancies.

1. The termination of a pregnancy shall be forbidden except for the following cases:
    1. The pregnancy puts the woman's life in a state of danger and cannot be rectified by another means;
    2. The fetus has serious birth defects that prevent its viability, or in case of an ectopic pregnancy;
    3. The pregnant woman has severe physical, mental, or sensory disabilities;
    4. The woman is aged over 45;
    5. The pregnancy is the result of rape or incest.
  2. Interruptions in the cases provided for above may be performed at any point during the pregnancy.
  3. In exceptional cases, when there is a serious pathological condition that jeopardizes the woman's life, the interruption of the pregnancy can be done immediately.
  4. Interruption of the course of pregnancy shall be carried out, in the cases provided by this Order, by obstetricians-gynecologists, in specialized sanitary units.
  5. The authorization of the interruption of the pregnancy shall fall between the woman and her obstetrician-gynecologist, who shall only provide medical sound advice and help answer any questions from the woman.
  6. The Secretary of the Interior will issue instructions for the application of this decree.

SIGNED,

Alejandro Campos
President of the Republic of Alduria.
Alejandro Jose Campos
1st President of the Republic of Alduria (1669-1678)
Independent (1677 - )
National-Liberal Alliance (1669-1677)
Countersigned,

Natalia Cotilla
Prime Minister.
Natalia Cotilla
1st Prime Minister of the Republic of Alduria
National-Liberal Alliance