Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immigration Form: Soraya Fahime Hosseini
OOC Information About You
----------------------------------

What is your name? (What is the name we should call you OOC? This is where you tell us.)
Robert, or Vam (my nickname)

Discord Tag Name: (If you have a Discord tag name, please put it here. EX: @eddyplolz#1987)
@GloryVam #4489

Micronational Citizenships Held By You: (Please use this space to list any and all citizenships you hold in other Micran nations. If you do not hold any, please write "None".)
None.

Information About Your Aldurian Character

Your Character's Full Name: (Your character's name. Please note that Alduria has a mix of cultures, please consider names that originate from these cultures when creating your character.)
Soraya Fahime Hosseini

Age of Character: (How old is your character?)

Other Micronational Citizenships: (If your Aldurian character has other micronational citizenships, please list them here.)
Constancian

Avatar: (Whose picture will you be using as the representation of your character?)
Shohreh Aghdashloo

Aldurian State of Residence: (Pick your Aldurian state of residence. Here's a list of them.)
Baatharzi Autonomous Region

Biography: (Please provide a brief biography of your character.)
Soraya Fahime Hosseini was born in New Honolulu, Luthoria in 1622 AN, of Babhki and Alexandrian parents.

She pursued studies in medicine and public policy from the Imperial University of Alexandria. She is a doctor. She later married another doctor of Alexandrian origin, Frederique Montparnasse, in 1650 AN.

After the collapse of Alexandria, Soraya lived in Constancia, where she obtained Constancian citizenship. She established a practice in Aqaba that treated the poor for free.

She moved to Alduria with her family in 1676 AN, first residing in Punta Santiago. In 1680 AN, she moved to the newly created Baatharzi Autonomous Region, where she established a small network of health care providers that often provide the poor in the city of Piriya with low cost health care.

She became an MP for the Baatharzi Autonomous Region when she won in the 1682 parliamentary elections.

Political Details About Your Character

Political Affiliation: (What is your character's political affiliation? You can find information about the Aldurian political parties here.)
Aldurian National Alliance (Center-right to right)

Political Views: (Use this space to explain further your character's political views, if needed. This is helpful to use if you are starting out as a politician and want to shape your character's main political narratives, pet issues, and previous political record.)
Socially conservative, moderate on immigration, focused on establishing good public services and improving economic opportunity, especially in rural areas.

Affirmation of Loyalty
"I, Soraya Fahime Hosseini], hereby affirm that I absolutely wish to become citizen of the Republic of Alduria; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of Alduria against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of Alduria when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Aldurian Armed Forces when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion."

Yes.
Soraya Hoseini
Aldurian National Alliance
MP from the Baatharzi Autonomous Region
(Previously played: Robert Beaumont until May 12, 2020)
Could my account be renamed or do I have to register again?
Soraya Hoseini
YAY! Welcome back! Smile
Alfonso Velez, MP
Liberty and Democracy Party
Leader of the Opposition
CEO of 4Hire and Velez Investments
Former Prime Minister of The Republic of Alduria (1672-1682)
(05-12-2020, 02:58 PM)Robert Beaumont Wrote: Could my account be renamed or do I have to register again?

I can rename your account if you want. Let me know what you prefer.

I do suggest you make a little note in your signature that you played Beaumont in the past so no one is confused.
If you can change the name of the account to "Soraya Hosseini" that would be great. I'll follow your advice too on the sig note.
Soraya Hoseini