Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order 049: State Funeral for Prime Minister Zimmer
[Image: UjHukrF.png]
Government of the Republic of Alduria
President Gerhardt Eugen Seydlitz
ORDER 049

In accordance with the Aldurian Flag and Heraldic Act 1675,

Pursuant to my authority as President of the Republic of Alduria, and the provisions of the Constitution of Alduria, I hereby promulgate the following:

SECTION I. In accordance with Article 2, Section 15 of the Aldurian Flag and Heraldic Act 1675, the Aldurian Flag shall be flown at half-mast on all buildings and places where it is displayed in accordance with law, including all military posts, Aldurian embassies and official missions abroad, and all Aldurian civilian and military vessels, for the period 13-20 XII, 1684. The Aldurian Flag shown be flown at half-mast at the Executive Mansion, Government House, all Executive Ministries, the Parliament, and all military posts and all Aldurian military vessels for the period 13 XII 1684 and until the interment of the former Prime Minister.

SECTION II. A State Funeral is granted to Prime Minister Zimmer, and the Aldurian military shall provide ceremonial support. 

SECTION III. In accordance with Order 002, funds necessary to implement this Order shall be withdrawn from the Development Fund of Alduria.

SECTION IV. This Order takes effect on its approval.

SIGNED,

SEYDLITZ
President of the Republic of Alduria.
Signed,

Kylian Mbappé
Prime Minister