Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immigration Form: Augusto de Corcovado y Benavides
OOC Information About You
----------------------------------

What is your name? (What is the name we should call you OOC? This is where you tell us.)
Augusto Benavides

Discord Tag Name: (If you have a Discord tag name, please put it here. EX: @eddyplolz#1987)
Unknown

Micronational Citizenships Held By You: (Please use this space to list any and all citizenships you hold in other Micran nations. If you do not hold any, please write "None".)
Non at this moment, previously on Alexandria, San Martin, Rio Grande, Corcovado, Gotzborg, Babkha, Stormark...

Information About Your Aldurian Character

Your Character's Full Name: (Your character's name. Please note that Alduria has a mix of cultures, please consider names that originate from these cultures when creating your character.)
Augusto de Corcovado y Benavides

Age of Character: (How old is your character?)

Other Micronational Citizenships: (If your Aldurian character has other micronational citizenships, please list them here.)
none

Avatar: (Whose picture will you be using as the representation of your character?)
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7e/3f/7e/...44ec92.jpg

Aldurian State of Residence: (Pick your Aldurian state of residence. Here's a list of them.)
Biscarrosse

Biography: (Please provide a brief biography of your character.)
Born in the former Principality of Corcovado, raised in the castle of Miramar, received military education in the Escuela Superior de Guerra de Altamira and joined the Sanmartino armed forces, gained the rank of Colonel in the Amy, later appointed Director of Intelligence and transferred commission to Colonel of the Marines.

When the coup in San Martin, joined the Imperial forces and maintained the recent appointment as Minister of National Defense, supporting the monarchy.

Soon after pledging allegiance to the Emperor, got nominated as Plenipotentiary Ambassador to the late Germania (Cibolenland), and occupied the office for a short term before the hostages crisis and rupture of diplomatic ties between this nation and The Empire of San Martin, when got no other option but to be recalled to San Martin.

After the conflict in Cibola and as a measure of the imminent fall of the Empire, declared independence for the colonies of Santa Gertrudis and Isla Gera, founding the Confederate States of Santa Gertrudis & Isla Gera, claiming to be a successor state of San Martin. The Confederate States of Santa Gertrudis & Isla Gera soon became target of the Grand Commonwealth, arguing instablity of the region where the State of Santa Gertrudis was located, this event caused a small crisis as the CSSG&IG received support from Attera to keep it's lands.

The Confederate States merged with the Great Republic of the Rio Grande to create "The Confederate States of the Rio Grande". General Benavides served as the first and only President of the Confederacy.

After a long period of inactivity in Rio Grande, negotiations began with other micronations to evaluate alternatives of survival ending with the "Treaty of Loredo", in which the Confederacy ceased to exist and became part of the Empire of the Alexandrians. In exchange obtained titles and an appointment in the alexandrian armed forces.

In Alexandria served in numerous positions and has obtained appointments as Grand Admiral of the Imperial Navy, Minister of Foreign Affairs, commissioned as Marshal of the Grand Imperial Army.

Graced by many honours for his dedicated service, as listed bellow:

Grand Cross of the National Order of Merit Imperial Medal of Valor Imperial Medal of Technical Merit Croix Imperiale de Saint Genevieve Croix Imperiale de Service Colonial Medal Grand Officer of the Most Ancient and Illustrious Imperial Military Order of Saint Louis the Protector Grand Officier of the Legion of Honor Grand Commander of the Most Honourable Imperial Legion of Honor Grand Commander of the Honorable Imperial Order of Marie-Antoinette The Parliamentary Medal of Honour Order of Saint Genevieve Grand Master of the Order of the Rio Grande Master of the Order of Santa Catalina

Granted honourary citizenship in the Viking Empire of Stormark, where served as Foreign Affairs Adviser, and later filled in as Acting Minister of Foreign Affairs in the abscence of Her Majesty, Empress Asa.

Later received citizenship in the United Empire of Landinberg-Schoninreich, where received the appointment as His Imperial and Royal Majesty's Personal Guard Director and honoured by the title of Duke of East Barria.

Due to this has changed names after receiving Letters Patent to Archduke Augusto de Asunción y Benavides and in August 2006 honoured by Letters Patent and regained the Title of Prince of Corcovado.

Political Details About Your Character

Political Affiliation: (What is your character's political affiliation? You can find information about the Aldurian political parties here.)
Unaligned or Non-Political

Political Views: (Use this space to explain further your character's political views, if needed. This is helpful to use if you are starting out as a politician and want to shape your character's main political narratives, pet issues, and previous political record.)
Unknown

Affirmation of Loyalty
"I, Augusto de Corcovado y Benavides], hereby affirm that I absolutely wish to become citizen of the Republic of Alduria; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of Alduria against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of Alduria when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Aldurian Armed Forces when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion."

Yes.
Augusto Benavides
Secretary of State
Welcome to Alduria!

YOUR CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION IS APPROVED.