Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[URGENT] Help required
Dear sir/madam

My name is Ryan Daigneault and I am a foreign diplomat of the Florian Republic. You may have noticed that the private trading company, the Iron Company, an organisation which you despise has attacked us with its large private army, the Iron Fleet after a dispute over the nationalisation of its Florian assets. We have a very large armed force however we still need your support to back us in case the worst possible scenario happens. We have been allies for a while now and we have stopped previous aggression from the Iron Company against you in the past. It would be great if you could help us in return.

Please reply to as soon as possible before its too late.

Yours faithfully

Ryan Daigneault
More details in the link below:
https://micras.org/wiki/index.php?title=...Raspur_War
Your Excellency,

On behalf of the Aldurian Government, I give you my assurances that the Government takes the aggression of the Iron Company most seriously. We are further mindful of the great friendship between our two nations. We have taken note of your message, and I have convened an emergency session of the Cabinet to discuss this issue and our next steps. I will also advise the President to increase our level of military readiness. We will do everything in our power to resolve this matter. While diplomacy is always our first goal, we will also remain vigilant against any threats to our shipping interests and that of our allies. 

A member of our diplomatic staff will follow up with a more detailed communication in the coming days, but in the interim, I assure you of our shared concerned and highest vigilance.

Sincerely,

[Image: r0Tkrvd.png]
Prime Minister
Alfonso Velez, MP
Liberty and Democracy Party
Leader of the Opposition
CEO of 4Hire and Velez Investments
Former Prime Minister of The Republic of Alduria (1672-1682)